Sunday, November 16, 2008

I watched TV.

I SAW SOFEA IN INTI COLLEGE TV COMMERCIAL @ Wah Lai Toi AWHILE AGO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA


She's the girl who appears after a bunch of kids running scene, almost the end of the commercial.
Sideway view. That's her.


Lol. She was asking me to pay attention to the commercial a few mins ago and then the next moment, I just saw it on TV. Damn lucky okay because I rarely watch TV @@

Oklah now everyone go stalk her pfft.
And remember to record it down and upload it and then tell meeee/her kthxbai.

-

Anyway,
I was so emo I went to cut my hair.
I couldn't decide whether I should cut it short or keep it long.
So it ended up looking like Wong Fei Hung
O_O



Mou Ying Kiok wtf.

-



Please watch this zomg this is gila stupid and funny HAHAHAHAHA. Got this from Eu's blog LOL.
Come see me eat nipple wtf.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wth!anyway i cant believe ur hair is that long. ur braid is very long!

Anonymous said...

wtf inti zzzzzzzzz. inti sucks :)!

Harry Kho aka Krawx said...

wtf?! mou ying kiok!! LMAO!!